Jobs in ministry available
Please include your resume and any other relevant information pertaining to the position you are applying for.
Happy Hill Church is seeking a committed leader with a passion for reaching and discipling young people with the gospel. We prefer a candidate experienced in ministry who can relate well with youth, and parents.
- Lead the church’s efforts to minister with and to youth between the ages of 12 and 25.
- Reach out to the unchurched youth in the community, engage them with the gospel, and involve them in the work of the church.
- Support church youth in outside activities where possible (school events, etc.).
- Recruit, develop, and deploy new volunteers for the church’s youth ministry.
- Work with senior church leadership to develop an annual budget for the youth ministry and operate within the constraints of that budget.
- Develop a Bible-based teaching calendar for the youth that is in alignment with the teachings of the Church of God of Prophecy and considers the needs of the youth of our church and community.
- Regularly teach the Bible to the youth with conviction, compassion, and care.
- Participate in general pastoral duties as needed (weddings, funerals, counseling, etc.)
- Faithful attendance to church activities that involve the whole church.
- Be available to preach and teach the Bible in adult worship services when asked.
- Regularly lead the youth in short-term missions experiences (alternating between local, domestic, and international.
- Participate and foster participation among youth in ALCOGOP State Ministries such as camps and conventions.
- Report regularly to church ministry and conferences about developments in youth ministry.
- Experience in youth ministry.
- The candidate should be licensed or pursuing licensure as a minister in the Church of God of Prophecy.
- A desire to teach and mentor youth in biblical truth.
- Minimum of three references.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- $1,500 per month plus one Sunday morning offering.
To Apply Contact Senior Pastor Patrick Sutton at email@example.com